Returning parents will receive an email with a link to the Family Portal with FACTS/RenWeb. The following instructions should help you navigate reregistration for your child/ren. Should you have difficulty, please contact Holy Cross High School for additional asssistance.
The District Code for Holy Cross High School is HCHS-PA.
1. Go to Family Portal, then Configuration, and set “reenrollment” to show by clicking the toggle button to “Show”
2. Go to Admissions > Returning Students > then click “Create reenrollment records” once on the next screen click the create reenrollment records button
3. Return to the Returning Students screen > then select enrollment responsibility
4. On this screen, click save, and edit the enrollment responsible parent if desired and save again
5. Next return to the Returning students screen again and then click on email notification
6. On the notification screen change the school year to “Enrollment Year: 2020-2021” and verify enrollment type says returning student – enrollment resp. parent
7. Click view recipients to see the list of families you will send invitations to
8. Select whether you want to send to only one parent, or both (recommended)
9. Then when you are ready to send the invitation to enroll click on send email!
New families are asked to complete information found at the link below: