Busing to and from Holy Cross High School
If you reside in the following public school districts, transportation will be provided free of charge as prescribed by law. You must register with the Director of Transportation of your respective school district during the summer months. The name and phone number of the Director for each district will be provided at the appropriate time.
The districts are as follows:
- Abington Heights
- Dunmore (beyond 2 miles from school)
- North Pocono
- Pittston Area
- Valley ViewBusing will be provided by the Diocese of Scranton if you live in the following districts:
Scranton (times are approximate)
- All Saints Academy -7:15 a.m. and Marian Catholic – 7:40 a.m.
- Holy Rosary – 7:30 a.m. and St. Paul’s – 7:40 a.m.
- St. Mary’s, Old Forge – 7:10 a.m.
Carbondale and Mountain View
- Train Station, Carbondale 7:10amBusing will be provided at a slight cost if you live in the following districts (times are approximate)
- St. Mary’s Church, Honedale -6:45 a.m.
- Waymart Post Office – 6:25 a.m.
- St. Mary’s, Honesdale – 6:40 a.m.
- Howe’s Convenient Mart – 6:55 a.m.
- The Hideout – 7:10 a.m.
- Weis Market, Hamlin – 7:05 a.m.If you live in a district other than those listed above, please let us know. We will work with you to make accommodations if possible. The length of time a student may spend on a bus traveling to and from school will be dependent on the distance from Holy Cross and the bus route traveled. Pick-up and drop-off points and times may change as needed.